WELCOME TO POVERTY RANCH!!

I really don't know what the hell I'm doing yet , but I guarantee yawl this country boy will get er done.


Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sleepy Money

Well My daughter and I was diagnose with sleep apnea a couple of months ago, and today we have to go back and sleep in strange beds again ,they say for a final adjustment.
I thank it's for a final adjustment of my wallet.
I have a lot to say about anything and every thing but I will have to get back with the world later. gotta go.

1 comment:

  1. It's always about raping someone's wallets...good luck with that. I know alot of people who have that and after you do the sleep study, if you do have it, they will fit you with a mask that you use while you sleep. Good luck and keep that wallet close to your chest.

    ReplyDelete