WELCOME TO POVERTY RANCH!!

I really don't know what the hell I'm doing yet , but I guarantee yawl this country boy will get er done.


Thursday, April 23, 2009

Appreciate the things you can do to bring a smile to a face any face.

Yesterday a True friend stop by to see us, and put a smile on my face, cause I realize if he can sacrafice greed for friendship, then maybe just maybe the World is not quiet as bad as I figured.
You see a family member of mine has been sick for a very long time, ever sense they were twelve yrs old, they are now 46.
I have always tried to do everything I can to make her smile.
Well this friend had a ford explorer and came by and told me he would sell it to us at a very cheap price, 1/3 of what he cold get for it, and I seen the most important person in my life eyes light up and the biggest smile I had ever seen, on their face.
The problem was I didn't have all the money, but when he seen the smile on her face,needless to say we worked it out.

Thank God for True Friends.

1 comment:

  1. True friends are few and far between. Cherish them Mr. Country Boy.

    ReplyDelete